Present your ideas on stage!
This year’s conference is getting more interactive with the feature: "Pitch session". Every attendee can submit innovative ideas for better diagnostics. Voted by the participants, the 5 most brilliant contributions get the chance for a pitch presentation on stage on 2nd conference day.
Whether graduate, researcher, clinician, start-up or experienced company - everyone can take part.
• Idea card to be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until Oct. 10 23:59h or posted during conference. Submitted proposals will be placed on a white board on-site.
• Oct. 12-13.: All participants vote according to their preferences using sticker points.
• Oct. 13 at 12.45h: On stage announcement of the voted Top5 during Session 4, Oct. 13th at 12.45h.
• Oct. 13 at 14.15h: The voted Top5 will present their ideas in conference session 5. Scheduled are 5 min. pitch + 3 min. for individual discussion.
• Smile! Photo date for the Top5 pitchers right after the session.
Prof. Dr. David Drissner, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University & board member BioLAGO e.V.
Idea card template (to be filled out in English)
If there are questions, please contact us!
We’re looking forward to your contributions,
Your conference team
The Conference Pitch Competition 2022 was supported by
78467 Konstanz, Germany
T.: +49 7531 92 15 25 -2