Present your ideas on stage!
This year’s conference is getting more interactive with the feature: "Pitch session". Every attendee can submit innovative ideas for better diagnostics. Voted by the participants, the 5 most brilliant contributions get the chance for a pitch presentation on stage on 2nd conference day.
Whether graduate, researcher, clinician, start-up or experienced company - everyone can take part.
• Idea card to be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until Oct. 15 23:59h or posted during conference. Submitted proposals will be placed on a white board on-site.
• Oct. 17-18.: All participants vote according to their preferences using sticker points.
• Oct. 18 at 12.15h: On stage announcement of the voted Top5 during Session 4, Oct. 18th at 12.15h.
• Oct. 18 at 14.00h: The voted Top5 will present their ideas in conference session 5. Scheduled are 5 min. pitch + 3 min. for individual discussion.
• Smile! Photo date for the Top5 pitchers right after the session.
Prof. Dr. David Drissner, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University & board member BioLAGO e.V.
Idea card template (to be filled out in English)
If there are questions, please contact us!
We’re looking forward to your contributions,
Your conference team