Present your ideas on stage!
This year’s conference is getting more interactive with a new feature: a "Pitch session". Every attendee can submit innovative ideas for better diagnostics. Voted by the participants, the 5 most brilliant contributions get the chance for a pitch presentation on stage on 2nd conference day, Oct. 13, 2022 at 14.15h !
Whether graduate, researcher, clinician, start-up or experienced company - everyone can take part.
• All registered participants are admitted to the pitch competition (except speakers).
• Ideas shall be forwarded using the Idea card template
• Your contribution shall relate to one of the main topics of the conference:
- Future Vision: The diagnostic laboratory in 2032
- Detecting resistance on various levels (infectious diseases)
- Cancer & Co. - diagnostics for complex diseases
- AI & Digital diagnostics with focus on prevalent diseases
• Idea card to be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com until Oct. 10 23:59h or posted during conference. Submitted proposals will be placed on a white board on-site.
• Oct. 12-13.: All participants vote according to their preferences using sticker points.
• Oct. 13 at 12.45h: On stage announcement of the voted Top5 during Session 4, Oct. 13th at 12.45h.
• Oct. 13 at 14.15h: The voted Top5 will present their ideas in conference session 5. Scheduled are 5 min. pitch + 3 min. for individual discussion.
• Smile! Photo date for the Top5 pitchers right after the session.
Prof. Dr. David Drissner, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University & board member BioLAGO e.V.
Idea card template (to be filled out in English)
If there are questions, please contact us!
We’re looking forward to your contributions,
Your conference team